Saturday, November 2, 2013

Poz Stigma Makes for Hot Sex - Part One

I was at a bareback party in Palm Springs last weekend and had a great time.  I got fucked by only four guys but each fuck was memorable, and happily, each dick was certifiably positive. 

One fucking was delivered by an old friend, we've got it on many times before.  He's dumped his poz cum deep in my ass many times.

The next match was with a fit, older white guy who had rolled down his briefs just enough for me to engage in some cock sucking ...and just enough to see the biohazard tattoo at his waist.  Man, I could hardly wait to get his pozstick up my ass, which I did. 

A little later, after fisting a friend in a sling elsewhere in this favorite sex garage, I returned to my preferred station on the fuckpad, face down and butt up, and felt a prod poking around my pucker hole.  When this happens I push out my big hole to swallow up whoever's there.  A long and slender thing slid right in and immediately went into piston-fucking mode, getting so furious that I thought it was my old buddy the Energizer Bunny whom I've blogged about before.  But wait...this dick didn't feel like Bunny's...this dick felt thicker and certainly harder.  After pounding my ass for a good ten minutes, the top finished and withdrew; but I had enough time to turn to see that it was a guy who had fucked me a couple of times before and although we've never spoken, I know him from his profile on barebackrt...not the cutest guy, but positive.  Three toxic dicks up my poz ass.

Within minutes, another dick was diggin' out my hole; another spirited, dedicated fuck.  And finally, conclusively, a blast of cum was shot up my mancunt...where cum belongs.  I turned quickly to see who had made this generous donation, and as the slim, old-young/young-old white guy walked away, I saw the beautiful stylized biohazard tattoo on his right cheek.  Fuck!!!  Four out of four poz tops, and a poz load.  If I had tried to plan it this way, it wouldn't have happened.

Recalling how Sean Storm related to me in an e-mail, 'we do love those poz loads, don't we?' led me to wonder why this is so.  Sean's comment is absolutely true: poz bottoms (and chasers) love all loads but especially poz loads.  Such is the erotic power of the taboo, or the stigma of Positivity.  If that isn't a word, I just made it up.

I was going to segue into the media-enhanced Poz Stigma power of Treasure Island Media studlet, D.J. Steedley (seen in 'Bad Seed'), but rather will continue this tread in a second posting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you be the best Billy!