Saturday, November 23, 2013

Black Top Says My Hole Ain't Loose Enuf, Kicks Me Out

It was supposed to be a fetish scene involving a sling, toys and blindfolds.  We're both supposed to be blindfolded.  After navigating my way through this massive apartment complex in the desert, I was instructed to put the blindfold on and get into the sling.  The top gave me orders from another room in the apartment; I wasn't supposed to see him and he didn't want to see me.  He was wearing a blindfold, too.

The play session wasn't all that bad, and I was doing my part, eventhough I'm not much into toys as foreplay.  In private, yeah, but otherwise, I find toys a distraction...too often the top shows how dependent he is on toys, and that's as far as it gets.  On this occasion, the top slipped into a series of penile devices, variations of the common strap-on.  Well, this is not bad if it leads to some real skin-on-skin fucking.

The top was nicely hung but not rock hard, maybe something short of semi-hard...as with massive dicks not completely hard, it was a floppy dick but not so soft as to feel like a loofah working its way into my ass.  I'm still game, though, as his dick is way big enough to create some nice sensations in my ass, and I clamped down, squeezing it as best I could.  I thought of Jeff Stryker's command, 'Tighten that purty l'il ass' and I did my super best.

'You're ass is too tight.  My dick needs a big, loose hole to get hard,' or something like that is what this top said, something you'd never heard Jeff say.  Well, okay, I've had MANY (probably hundreds by now) big-dicked tops use their rods like bottle brushes pushing deep into my big hole, and ain't never anyone said my ass was too tight.  But it is a rule: a bottom don't argue with the top...ahem, even if you're married to him.  Just keep your fuckin' mouth shut. The blindfolds came off.  I knew he was a black guy because of his profile.  He's more handsome in person.

From my perspective, it was an OK fuck, better than staying home and watching videos.  And the top was a perfectly nice guy, not rude or nasty at all.  He just wanted a loose, loose, loose hole.  Here's hoping he finds it in that desert town with a gayish neighborhood called Deep Well.  For starters, he should consider moving there to find out if it lives up to its name.

No comments: