Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black Yungsta Digs White Daddy Ass

You can go to the baths on a busy night, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get stuffed with a host of fine dick.  Go on a slow week night and you might be surprised.  With fewer guys, a top is going to be unwilling to wait very long for the next bottom to show up.  On a slow night, you're likely to get a long session, or a round two.  It takes only one man to make a difference, and that's what happened at my most recent visit to the tubs.  One black guy...three times...one night...a landmark occasion, at least for me.

This dude was really young, certainly in his 20's, sturdy and well-built, hung and black.  I mean, what's not to like?  The thing is, he probably thinks he's a dork...we're in Berkeley and he's probably associated with the University in one way or another.  I mean...he fucks with his glasses on.  He didn't flinch when I smeared some lube on his big raw black cock.  So like, you wear glasses?  Like who gives a flying fuck?

Well, he did take them off eventually, which was kind of too bad, because I can't remember the last time I got meat delivered by a guy wearing specs so that part was a turn-on.  And by the way, he's no dork.
We had three separate sessions over the course of five hours.  He kept coming back for more, and this night for me was anything but slow.

When you've got a big dick, you can afford to experiment with your bottom, to try different positions or alter your fuckstyle to see what he can take.  This dude's style was to treat me like his fuck bucket; with a big chocolate stick that he whipped around, hitting my hole walls at various angles, the best for a sloppy hole which he made sure to make, cumming multiple times.  He liked to twist me around like a pretzel and was able to get leverage from every angle and never slipping out...ah, the pleasure of a big dick.

Something new, at least for me: what I will call a 'tee fuck,' penetration at a 90 degree angle.  He put me on my side, stretched out my legs so I was straight, and then got in at a perfect tee from behind...digging in and never slipping out, not once.  In three sessions, I was dug out in just about every way.  So complete, so hot, and so young.

No comments: