Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Man's Man: Big Dicked Prince Albert and Balls of Leather

Sometimes in all comes together, and when it does, it's always a surprise...and so much the better.  Let's start with a handsome man: tall with curly dark hair, a manly face, and the sturdy, fleshy build much favored by Italian Renaissance painters, and then a plump, delectable dick...a real Michelangelo classical dick, slightly curving, with a nice round head.  I know...Michelangelo's dicks were all uncut...but don't mess it up for me.  A nice fat dick.  And with a thick Prince Albert, maybe a 4 or 6 gauge in the barbell style...big enough to show some sparkle even in a dimly lit room.  A man's man with a fat dick, a sexy piercing and protruding...ah, definitely swaying...gigantic balls hanging like a couple of over-ripe fruits.

I enjoy vacuum-pumping as much as the next guy, and I work out a little every day, just long enough to plumping up before going out.  And while I do have the extra-super large cylinder for ball pumping, I just haven't got into that area.  So, I ask those in the know: does pumping up the scrotum have any effect on the texture of one's balls?  I ask because this dude's balls were like leather, ruffed up, clutchable, and I would have played with them more if that had been the reason for his presence here.  He was here to fill and drill my ass, which he fulfilled with all the force, confidence and control of a man's man.

There is male to male action and there is man to man action; they are different things.  This man's man put this man in his place, to be sure.  There was only one thing, though: when getting thoroughly roughfucked, I love to feel the slap of a man's man's big balls against my ass.  In the case of leather balls, they're so fuckin' heavy, they don't slap, but rather they just sort of shake.  I know I just should end this right now...forget the slappin' balls, this was another great fuck for the annals of anal.

No comments: