Friday, May 25, 2012

Watch Out for the Wolfman

Treasure Island Media exclusive Ethan Wolfe made quite an impression in 'Manfuck Manifesto' when he impregnated All-American twink Jackson Taylor with a pozload, recorded for history. How do I know it was a poz load? Because the Wolfman is the top with a nice, big in-your-face biohazard tattoo on his belly. That makes for great video. Now for the follow up, Ethan bottoms in an upcoming T.I.M. video, and you can catch the trailer on the website, where I saw it. Paul Morris knows his shit. Mark my words, in his next appearance, Ethan Wolfe will bottom...in missionary...for a top with with a similar biohazard tattoo, somebody like Sean Hunter or maybe Spit or maybe somebody yet to make his presence known to Treasure Island Media. We'll be waiting for that one, and it will happen in time. Ethan Wolfe is an ex-Marine, so I've read. Actually, there's no such thing; once a Marine always a Marine. Ethan Wolfe is a Marine, and that's something you don't lie about. We'll be watching Treasure Island Media and Ethan Wolfe with great anticipation, what?

2 comments:

Yaoi Boy said...

Hi, I was wondering do you know if Tim Skyler is poz? Does T.I.M only use poz actors?

Billy Twee said...

Check out Timmy's profile on Barebackrt...'Tim Skyler' is the name...he's negative. You'd have to ask TIM about their policy on the models...sign up, login and go to the Community Forum. Brad McGuire is negative, and is in a serodiscordant relationship...Derek Anthony is negative, as are others, so the answer is 'no, not all T.I.M. models are poz.'