Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last Bottom Standing

Standing was about the only position in which I did not get fucked last night in Palm Springs. A Friday night party usually consists of locals, as opposed to a Saturday party which needs tourists, and visitors to make it really interesting. The crowd last night was definitely local, and included a couple of my fuckbuds who were slow in getting into the groove. That would be easy to understand...they came from work or after daily, unsexy errands. One, especially a top, needs to get his mind on and get warmed up. Bottoms mostly need to be concerned only about getting cleaned out. I saw my buds jacking off, trying to get worked up, and I did my best, sticking my ass out in all kinds of slutty poses. It worked for a dozen new fucks,however, all doggy style. One bud did get it up and fucked my ass nicely. The other finally got into my ass, as the crowd was thinning out. He's always good, energetic fuck, with a rabbit-fuck style...if you're not in shape, he'll wear you out, such a horrible dilemma for bottoms. Too bad, huh? Then out of nowhere, a short type with glasses and an impressive hard on showed up: obviously from out of town, as he had no way of knowing that the local desert crowd is an early crowd...the parties start early, 8 or 830, and break up around 11. This guy showed up around 10, when there were more guys leaving rather than arriving. I stoked his dick and it didn't need any help as we got right down to it...on a mattress, doggy style, bent over, missionary and finally a squat fuck riding that rockhard cock, it never moved off its straight up twelve o'clock high position. But we became aware that the hosts maybe wanted to call it a night. So we promised to resume on Saturday. This was a good party: 12 dicks, 1 or 2 loads undiscovered until I got home and feeling pregnant, I did a squat, cupped my palm around my hole and dumped a nice, big wad of cum.

No comments: