Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tyler Reed Scores with Go Fuck Yourself - Review

As most of my readers know, I don't post reviews of videos I don't like, so you'll never catch me giving a negative review, and if I don't review the works from certain producers, you can draw the obvious conclusion. So, I had neglected to give space to the stuff put out by RawJoxxx because I was consistently disappointed with their videos. I mean that I have bought RawJoxxx on occasion, so it isn't like I don't know them. For example, when I saw Marco Cruise in full frontal on the box cover of 'Pump Some Ass,' I bought it right away without doing some research online. At least RawJoxxx has its marketing down; that cover is going to sell that only fair video. I mean how could you go wrong with Marco Cruise bottoming for Nick Roberts? Well, I didn't like the camera angles, for starters, and the positioning of the performers disappointed. I can't recall if there were any of the usual crotch shadows, as there had been in other RawJoxxx movies, but let's just say that after I played it out at home, I went out and resold that video...it wasn't good enough to take up space in my library. Having said all that, videographer and creative mind at RawJoxxx, Tyler Reed, has turned out a splendid little work built around a 'new' (to me) performer named Kane Rider, who has 'Go Fuck Yourself' tattoo'ed on his lithe, muscular, expressive bod. It's as if Tyler Reed re-learned the business (he's been around for a while) with this video, and 'Go Fuck Yourself' is one of the best videos of the year so far. Buster Sly fucks Kane in the opening sequence, and we get all the great shots we want...great scene, Sly NEVER fails to impress. Then Kane displays his versatility topping a couple of Latin sluts...Rocco Martinez in a sling, and then superstar-waiting-to- happen Danny Lopez (also known as Diego Catalan in some videos) in a sauna, before getting nailed by the aforementioned Mr. Reed in a thrilling, cockstiffening finale. Here Mr. Reed slam fucks Kane into shooting a nice, rich load on Kane's own belly after an extensive, gymnastic display right out of the Kama Sutra, then lubing Kane's ass with Kane's own cum, and then pumping it in ferociously, churning up a sloppy creamy mess out of that worked-out hole. For those of you who complain that there aren't any great white on black bi-racial scenes, buy this dvd and you'll stop complaining. My only complaint: Danny Lopez's big ass needs a big bed. A sauna bench not so much. Hats off to Tyler Reed for this fine work from an unexpected source. Well, all that's over now. We'll be expecting great stuff from Tyler Reed next time out. Buy this dvd!!

No comments: