Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Twelve Hungry Bears

It was posted as a bear party, with invitations extended to cubs, otters, etc. Not everybody there was a Bear, which to me, means a large, hairy manimal, often trending to the obese. But I am weak on the appropriate terminology since I'm not necessarily a bear hunter and am only vaguely aware of bear-oriented events which all seem to involve big men drifting down a river in big innertubes. Lazy Bear Weekends invoke visions of non-stop eating and laying out in the sun. And there seem to be events marketed as Bearracuda every week now. Of course I know what a Cub is: a junior version of a Bear, either in age and/or size. But I didn't really know what an Otter is. I do now, after doing a quick scan of window-dressing stylist Simon Doonan's book, 'Gay Men Don't Get Fat.' An Otter is a slimmer version of a Wolf, says he. Well, then what's a Wolf? A lean, hairy manimal, as opposed to his bigger, fatter brother, the Bear. Oh yeah. And as Simon Doonan goes on, a Bear who's Asian can be called a Panda Bear. Oh, well, now I've got it all down. There were no Panda Bears at this party, as best as I could see...although it was pretty dark. But a good time was had by all. I got fucked by 12 men, and took 3 loads, two from the same top. But now that I know better, I'd have to say I was attacked by a Wolfpack...the men were hot, aggressive, hairy, tattoo'ed and lean...wolf material, I'd say. So Twelve Hungry Wolves would be closer to the truth. The honest truth: a good time was had by all.

No comments: