Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fisting 101

Fisting 101, An Introduction to Fisting.

Are you attracted?

Are you ready to take the plunge?

There are a lot of guys out there who are ready...mentally, that is...but don't know how to start.  And fisting can be intimidating to the uninitiated, mostly because fisters are so confident.  And fisters have to be; fisting is a very advanced demonstration and manifestation of sexuality.  And then again fisters themselves can come across as very clique-y, I think, because there's an element of trust that is critical to the enjoyment of fisting. And such confidence must be earned.  It's just the nature of things and not personal.

When I first started fisting, I felt like a third wheel, because everybody else was older, more experienced and expert in what I saw as the most masculine form of sexual intimacy between men.  And they all seemed to know one another, travelling hundreds of miles for the experience, enthusiastically trading partners and fisting jokes.  Yet there is a certain cult-like air to the proceedings that seems impenetrably exclusive.  This I know from my own experience.

Don't be intimidated.

Aspiring fisting bottoms can communicate with me.  I'm happy to initiate anybody who's interested, but an even better course would be to attend FistFest.  Start by going to mynewsletterbuilder.com and the Fistfest website will come up.  Fistfest will include demonstrations and commentary for men wanting to learn how to take a fist pleasurably, and nobody will feel awkward or embarrassed while on the learning curve.  I've just returned from the most recent Fistfest which was in Palm Springs and I understand there were no demonstrations - I hate the term 'workshop' - but only because of the physical set-up at the Helios Resort, but the event was fabulous and I would have arranged to initiate anybody who was interested or just plain curious.  Now there are Fistfests planned for the Parliament Resort in Augusta GA and at the Saratoga Springs Retreat in Upper Lake (Clear Lake), CA, so make plans now.

And don't be shy.

No comments: