Monday, May 2, 2016

Free Ballers Beware: The Heartbreak of Butt Pimples

As a few of you have noticed, I have been out of commission for quite a while.  Now I could have written about the colors of the condoms my recent tops wore, but that is not what this blog is about. Yes, I have been getting fucked with condoms only because I think it's rude to question somebody who's slipping one on before slipping it into me, and it's been so unsexy for me as all I can think about is that I'm being denied the pleasure of his raw cock.  Oh well.

That's not why I was put out of commission, though.  A condom is one thing, but underpants are another.  All fellow free ballers...take note.  Don't scratch your ass!  Ever.  No matter how itchy your sweaty butt gets, keep them paws off.  An afternoon of basket swingin' in Palm Springs...that desert place now enjoying its early seasonally hot days...was fun; I like showing it off.  But it got really hot under this synthetic fiber (a sort of polyester), that my butt was sweating buckets.  And I scratched. And scratched some more. I scratched my ass by rubbing the fabric, and before long, I realized that I had scratched myself into a rash.  And as everybody knows, a rash of butt pimples on a horny bottom is the end of civilization.  And the end of  one's sex life, at least for a while.  There's still no fetishist out there who's going to appreciate those ugly little pink buggers.  Without going into more detail, the rash was enough to cool any interest in this one hot ass.  So let this be a lesson to all fellow free ballers, specifically those of you looking forward to a hot summer: keep your hands out in front, and try to think of it as safe sex.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am glad to read that you are feeling (and appearing....) better!
Yes sir...a bottoms ass is the best asset they have, and you can't market it when it's damaged goods!!!
hope to see you soon....
Randy