Friday, May 8, 2015

What Blatino Oasis Is Not

It just so happened that I was in Palm Springs the same weekend as Blatino Oasis, so naturally I went down valley to the Cathedral City Boys Club to check it out.  I had seen videos on xtube that made it look irresistible to me: scores of handsome black men, appropriately scantily garbed, lotsa drinks, laughs, strip shows, live sex shows and dj's around the clock...the relentless hot sun of the desert...what's not to like?  Actually, I was looking forward to what went on after the sun went down.
Now I know: not much.  If you, like me, were expecting some sort of back room you'd find at The Black Party, a situation where no hole goes unplugged, you'd be as disappointed as I am.  No such thing at the Blatino Oasis I was at.

The set-up at CCBC is a cluster of small cabins, each one easily accessible to the next, that seems to encourage all those looky-loos who just go from one to the next, door slamming, and similar heads poking around, those voyaging voyeurs.  One cute white boy legs up in the sling was totally ignored for more than hour.  I oughta know: I was in the sling opposite the whole time.  I stayed a little longer and I was as good as ignored, a couple of buttslaps and some finger probes, but no black cock interested in slamming one of the biggest holes in the desert.

The crowd that Sunday morning (I checked in around 1:30) was young, social and into silly playacting...without any real black studs into fucking.

My suggestion to CCBC: turn down the lights, way too much light in those sexshacks.

No comments: