Monday, May 4, 2015

Back Alley Blowjob for Chump Change

I'm not a great cocksucker.  I don't live to suck cock although I respect those men who need to suck cock, especially those so driven that they jeopardize reputation, family and career to suck cock.  The media pages are jammed with Republican cocksuckers self-destructing over the promise of dick.  But speaking for myself, I'm not one to prowl the streets looking for cock.

But -
when a slender latin, standing between two parked cars in one those dark side alleys of San Francisco, waves an erect dick in your direction, and it's 6 a.m. and no one else around, does one have to think for an instant about what to do?

I'm not a great cocksucker.  I don't know how to suck cock all that well because I've never cared all that much about it, being the analist that I am.  But I did adapt right off to this guy's style, which is to thrust violently.  The cocksucker's job in this case is to keep his own teeth out of the way.

Thrust, thrust, thrust, shove, shove, in and out.  Strong, blunt, fast. Then-
jingle, jingle, jingle.  Yeah, the fucker's pockets were full of loose change, and it was jangling with every thrust.

Thrust, slam, boff, in and out.  Jingle, jingle, jingle.  Yeah, it was hard not to laugh, which would have been impossible anyway since my mouth was full of hot latin dick,  Then-
there was a streaking flash of a car's headlights as it slowly trolled the alley.  Golden boy lost it all, the bravado and the erection.  He zipped up and beat it into the shadows.  In a New York minute.

An old Monte Carlo rolled past and turned at the corner.

No cum shot here.

Looking down on the pavement, I saw the remains: quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies all scattered about, fucked out of his pockets, I guess.  Well, hell, I scooped them all up: $1.79.

$1.79, not much...Even the trannies in split hot pants do better than that.  End of discussion: I'm the makes me the cheapest whore in San Francisco.  The Buck Seventy Nine Whore.

No comments: