Monday, May 25, 2015

Drivin' the Chariot: Fisting Two Hot Asses at Once

I'm a quick sketch; I'm in the Civic Center Motor Lodge for another sexual encounter, fisting this time and I can see right away that my job is to hold steady while these two possessed sex-driven crazy ass bottoms ride my arms in some bronco busting action that keeps me, a top...the top...in a suspended, awed state of submission.  Don't talk to me about power bottoms.  This is beyond power bottoms...this is uncharted territory for me, and frankly, gents, there are times where I can get a little scared...maybe this would be one of them.

Take a straight-looking businessman by day, and put him in a fabulously old school, semi-seedy motel just blocks from the very grand San Francisco City Hall, and you might guess that he'd take my extended arm all the way to the elbow in one sleazy slide and then work his hole like a pumperjack.  A stocky guy but graceful with each stroke, all the way in, and then he'd let up, until very nearly out.  I'm on the bed and on my back...this is the maybe only way this can be done, and by the way, the view is great.

Meanwhile, on my other arm is another power bottom whose approach is totally different...how about a hole that sucks up an arm like a python sucks up an alligator? Ah, slowly but firmly, completely, finally,silently.  The hardest job was giving each man his due, these two different styles could make an unwieldy chariot, but I think I did OK.  I'm so lookin' forward to the next time.  And by the way, anybody out there the wee bit interested, you can find out more about me on Asspig, or Barebackrt, or Adam4Adam (San Francisco/Civic Center)...just start with billytwee.  Any pair of bottoms wanting a chariot ride, now knows how to find out more.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can create short urls with LinkShrink and get $$$$$ for every visit to your shortened urls.