Saturday, January 7, 2012

Interracial 3-Way

I wanted to call this a tri-racial threeway but that doesn't quite make sense in today's parlance. It gives the wrong impression: biologists, or at least bureaucrats, stop at 'bi-racial,' any more races makes it 'multi-racial,' eventhough this three-way involved men of three races, and as far as I know, none of us is multi-racial. So I'm settling for an interracial three-way.
I had been chatting with this Filipino guy on barebackrt for around a year but we couldn't make it happen, as he lives out in the 'suburbs.' For those of you who know San Francisco, anything, west of Van Ness Avenue and south of 13th Street, qualifies as the suburbs in my book. This guy was just too hard for me to get to; but he seemed nice and so we kept on trying. Yesterday, Friday, it worked out...he was able to drive to me for a morning rendezvous.
This daddy is into getting his tits handled, pinched and chewed on. I'm always afraid to overdo this stuff but he seemed to want more and more. I'm still feeling my way around this nipple freak but we learn fast, and eventually I figured out I could sit on his throbbing dick while I gnawed at his tits. He's about 5 inches taller than I am so it worked out; if he'd been taller it would have been ever better and I would have learned something new to add to my repertoire of sex.
We'd been going at it for about half an hour when my fuckbud Dr. Hook showed up at the door.
'I've got somebody here. Is that OK?' This should have been a rhetorical question but I had to ask anyway. It may be just sex, but that doesn't mean you forget good manners. Both guys were into it.
Well, what followed was a 'first' for me: getting fucked by an Asian top and a Afro-American-Caribbean top, both taking turns on my ravaged butthole.
My black buddy filled me up with usual generous load. More toxic juice to keep me charged up.
Something new for me: interracial, three ways. Awesome.

No comments: