Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year: Recharged with 3 Poz Loads

My plans for New Year's Eve are almost always the same: a couple of drinks or more at various bars in the Castro, and taking my buzz with me to an annual fisting party in the Castro. I was a little ambivalent about New Year's Eve 2010 because I had enjoyed a rousing good and unexpected fuck from my Dr. Hook the day before, Friday, leaving me full of toxic semen and a sense of fulfillment. But then, on Saturday, the 31st, I got a call from the very same Dr. Hook who had planted his seed deep in my ass only the day before: was I ready for another load?
Well, hell yeah! I immediately forgot about whatever I had been planning to do and got down serious about making myself ready. Dr. Hook's visits have to be short and sweet because he's on his lunch hour and he's about a 5 minute walk away, so that's 10 minutes right there, and it's a good thing he's a fast and furious dedicated top, because he makes every minute count.
Saturday's fuck was a bit more stylized; I mean he likes to work his dick around at various angles and since it's a crank dick that practically turns with a 90 degree bend, I get an anal massage like none elsewhere. But when he shot his load deep in my butt like he always does, this time he just kept his dick in my hole for a longer time, like 5 minutes or so, moving it around slightly, but still keeping deep within. I'm crouched on my knees with my butt up and he's resting his full body weight on my back...he's a shorty, 5-5 maybe and a lean, very lean, muscular 130 lbs. or so...ideal. And of course, the whole time he's in there, I'm squeezing his dick with all I'm good for...needless to say he likes that a lot.
After he left, it was hard to get up to go out, drinking and even fisting seemed like too much bother. I was one happy dude, and so I just went to bed early thinking about that rich poz load of cum marinating in its well.
But it didn't end with that.
On New Year's Day, I was at the gymn when I got a text message from Hook: how about another go?
Ah...hell yeah. Three poz loads in three successive days, makes for a lot of recharging up...I'm ready for 2012, so let's hope 2012's ready for me.

No comments: