Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Silent Breeders

I'm in Las Vegas and his dick is very small...as small as a short pencil used for jotting notes, but like most small dicks, it's as hard as a pencil, as well. Small dicks are often good for jabbing pussies, coming out and thrusting right back in again, but this one had a hard time getting in, so when it was finally in, I took care to keep it in. I squeezed that baby as tight as I could and massaged it earnestly with my talented buttmuscles. At that point, the top just stopped and held his dick in place and within a minute, withdrew completely and left. Oh, well, I thought...there's always the next one.
But as I fingered my hole, I realized that it was rather sloppy and then a blob of cum oozed out. I fingered some more and got enough to lube my dick for some playing of my own. Then as I got up off the bench, I noticed there was a pool of cum on the floor. Imagine, all this cum from this tiny bit of meat, and the top gave no indication he was cumming at all, a real silent breeder.
The next night I'm in Palm Springs at the CumUnion Party. I'm on that annoying mattress that's actually three long, narrow pieces that don't stay together. A top climbs on my back and tries to get in. He's not really hard nor is he that big, but he does get in and he fucks me briefly with a loofah-type cock. This action lasts for only a minute, and then he's off my back and I never see him again. That's all the action I get at this party, which I will describe in greater detail on another blog. But when I get home, I get the urge to crap and I realize there's actually a load up there...a big one that just flows out of my butthole. Again, as in Las Vegas, this was a silent breeding...there was no thrusting nor pounding, no change in tempo, no grunt nor sigh of pleasure. Just some silent breeding but with a couple of big loads. Some guys breed silent, breed deep.

No comments: