Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fucked by a Salesman

The funny thing is I didn't realize it was he until we talked, after he had fucked me to heaven and back. I used to be a client, and he used to service my account. I guess now he serviced me in another way. I wasn't sure it was he but he started a conversation and then he asked me, 'Is your name...?' And then I realized who he was. It's funny getting fucked by somebody you've known for years in a business context. A spirited, longlasting top...adequate equipment...uhm, and no discussion of HIV status after the fact, a bareback fuck in a bathhouse with anonymous-friendly lighting...and a hey, how are you...but no asking further questions. I guess I can assume he's poz also, but the situation though not exactly awkward, was certainly new and it still has me thinking...next!

No comments: