Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 Load Squat

I headed to Palm Springs for a few days and one of my favorite sex venues, a sex garage on the north end of town. I've described this place before; the fuckspaces are divided by hanging panels of black fabric, there are slings (3), a fuckbench, and two spaces with big mattresses dumped on the floor...there's not too much lighting and the guys are there to fuck, not stand around. It's a mostly older crowd and I guess that's why there's a lot of action, even though there's never been more than 30 guys or so. It also tends to clear out early...I was one of the last guys to leave and it was only around 11:30.
I got totally fucked by a series of tops I'd never met and oh yeah, the Energizer Bunny who pounded my ass off and on throughout the night...I think five times in all. He also fucked every bottom who was there, and I really enjoyed watching the bottoms in slings getting worked over by all sizes of dicks...I especially liked seeing the bottoms' dirty feet (from the garage floor)as their asses got pummeled.
I took at least one load, a big one that the top really worked hard to get off. When I got home, I took a squat, collected the cumload in the palm of hand and then used it as lube to jack myself off, a nice way to close the evening.
The next morning, after I awakened, I simply lay in bed for a while thinking about how great the previous night's action had been, and I got that nice feeling of being pregnant with cum, you know, that urge to take a crap but you know it's not crap. I just lay around a bit longer, thinking back and hoping it would be another copious load. Finally, I did another squat and shat a smaller but still nice blob of seed, which I smeared over my dick so I could play with myself a bit longer. What I don't know is...was it all from one, massive load, or a second load shot deeper into my hungry ass? Don't know, don't care. Cum's the best.

3 comments:

sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billy Twee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.