Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Black Christmas

There is no black man in these here United States who is unworthy of my ass.  If any blackman wants to nail this ass...this ass is his...no discussion, no bullshit, gay, straight, neg or poz...my ass is his.  This explains why I was navigating the back streets of North Oakland on Christmas Eve...feeling my way through the dimly lit avenues, noting the abandoned sofas on the street, the shady characters hanging out in front of corner liquor stores, the peace and calm of this holy night.  C'mon, it's Christmas, Jesus rules, only good things happen on Christmas Eve...like getting fucked by black daddy, thank you Lord, I believe! 

I had a date with a guy I'd buddylisted on Barebackrt so far back I couldn't remember when it was, but I was happy to have hooked up finally.  With Treasure Island's 'Breeding Mike O'Neill' playing, this daddy put me through all kinds of gymnastic moves before he went for the gold, pounding my ass missionary style.  I love my dads, there's almost always some substance there.  And handsome as only a black man can be...his unshaven shadow buzz read white against his hot chocolate skin color.  Fabulous. 

This man was dedicated to blowing his wad up my ass, and when getting fucked missionary, one can make eye contact, and I love reading their faces (his face), a study in sexual destiny: that seed is going to travel from his balls deep into my ass.  It's exhilirating, inspiring...and fulfilling...even better when it happens twice...yeah, two fuckin' hot black loads deposited deep into my cumbucket on Christmas Eve.
Forget Santa.  This was a gift from Above.

All the while I was getting tapped, I kept lookin' at this black daddy's pecs, and was getting myself off on how hot they'd look in a black leather vest.  That thought was so provocative that I promised to bring a vest for him to wear the next time we get it on.  I gave this poor guy I real workout, using all my Castro Clamp talents to give him a good time.  And rewarded I was...with two blessed loads.
One black man satisfied, and so many more out there to go.

I love Oakland, poor homely sister to Queen Lady San Francisco across the Bay.  No harm meant, though, Oakland is a seething hotbed of sexuality, with a great many black men to serve and to love, in our own animalistic way.  I hope to come back to North Oakland...again...and again.
Merry Christmas to all you Christians (would-be and otherwise) out there and Season's Greetings to humanity, all.

Love to all my fellow men.

Billy.

No comments: