Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bath House Pump & Dump

Yesterday I decided at the last minute to hit my local bath house.  And I wanted a room right away and not have to spend hours on the waiting list.  Since CumUnion was also scheduled for that night, I knew I'd have to get their early, which I did and got a standard room, got myself together and then spent...five, six...hours on my belly getting nothing more than a bunch of feel-ups.  It was a Wednesday afternoon and typically...slow.  By the time CumUnion got underway, the communal playroom was jammed, with a gallery of cocksuckers and a crowd of tops taking turns on a muscular bottom who wasn't going to give up his space for anybody.  As it turns out, that same bottom hogged the fuckbench the whole time I was there.  But watching him take cock after cock, did get me hot.  I hadn't been all that horny, and had decided on the baths mostly because I was in the neighborhood and knew I wouldn't get another chance for a while.

With the clock running out (the time limit for a room is 8 hrs.), I went back to my room and went into cumdump mode.  Being 5-6 has its advantages sometimes, like...you can be a cumdump in your own tiny room in your favorite bath house.  I can get on all fours, butt out and up, across the mattress and parallel to the door and hallway.  And I can look right at the prospects as they think about coming in.  And man, they came in.  It took about 5 minutes, although let's get real: it doesn't happen like that all the time, much less on a Wednesday night.  The first guy was a white daddy with an average dick who wanted to cum (in a bath house it's all about timing and mostly little to do with being a hot bottom), so he gave me a vigorous working over and shot a load deep in my slutty hole...a lot deeper than I thought, it would turn out.  As the daddy left, he was followed by another daddy type with hairy legs, and a bigger dick which slid right up my seeded sexchute.  This was another spirited fucker, so I was getting to feel really used, and slammed around like a no-account, sleazy piece of meat with a hole to abuse and fill.  This white pigtop fucked me for a long time but didn't cum, but it was hot just the same...and with the door open, we had drawn a crowd.  That always happens.

What doesn't always happen is to have two lookalike tops come in together.  These pigs looked and acted like a couple...white, short hair, slim and muscled bods and with a 20-something badass aura.  The first guy grabbed my ass and put me where he wanted me and then fucked the hell out of me.  By now, my ass was well fucked, and the first top's generous load had been worked around in there...it was getting swishy and soupy and slurpy noisy.  Then his brother took over...his dick was a little bigger...these were average sized dicks that stayed rock hard the whole time.  And the whole time was a good 20 minutes during which these dudes took turns on my ass, switching at will, as if they did this every night.  Hell, maybe they do.  Neither guy came, which maybe makes sense since I think they'd just got there for CumUnion.  But when they finished, they were finished, and theysauntered out with some attitude, slamming the door so hard that the light went out.  My kind of tops.

So like  it was getting on to 10 p.m., and although I was totally horned up by now, it was time to move on out and give my room up to some other cum hungry bottom.  I had been there 7 hrs. and everything happened in the last hour...typical, maybe.   As I checked out, there was a line of guys waiting to check in, and waiting list of 20 guys for a room.  It made me think of the 80's.  That load of cum stayed in my ass all night.  I got home, went to bed, and when I woke up, my morning crap was a wad of cum that was shot out in one big blob.  Just like the '80's.

1 comment:

Raw Pig said...

I love reading your blog. I was there the same day but earlier. It was a horny crowd A shame you couldn't use the fuck bench - there should be time limit. Glad you got well used, wish i could have added my own load.