Saturday, September 29, 2012

Midnight Buttmunching

It was around midnight at the Steamworks Berkeley on a Lights Out Thursday and I couldn't remember at what hour I had to check out...or renew.  It turned out that our check out time was 3:00 a.m., and I had a great parking spot right across the street, so I decided to let it play out.  It had not been busy, but after I decided to return to my favorite position...on my stomach...in my room, oddly enough, things picked up.  A couple of sheathed fucks were nothing to write home about (or blog about), but just before 1 a.m., a built black daddy made my room his own and went down on my very available ass.  I don't know what's considered top or bottom in the world of eating ass, but any guy can eat my ass out for as long as he wants as long as he fucks it afterwards.  I've always considered ass-eating as a prelude to some serious digging.  But the clue comes when a dude spends longer than a few minutes eating you out, and that's what happened here.  When daddy spent elongated minutes tongue-ing my slick primed hole, I knew he wasn't going to fuck me.

Then a white dad with a shaved crotch returned (he'd fucked me hours earlier, then abruptly left, which is not unusual), it's now, around 2 a.m., following that eating out session that went on way too long as far as I'm concerned.  But then again, that black daddy got what he wanted and left happy...we aim to please.  This Shaved Crotch wanted to fuck and that he did, laying down some aggressive dick probing, with my ass working hard to stay still and firm getting his every inch...all seven or so.  I don't think he shot a load, but he acted as if he did...I can usually tell by the change in thrust and draw, and he did keep his thick white raw shaft deep in my ass for me to massage with my buttwalls...I've gotten damned good at this.  They all grunt like hawgs.  He also got me going with my raunchy toilet talk, yellin' as is my usual.

Getting it on in bath houses is so unpredictable, one never knows...like Thursday night, it was ass-eating and then a good raw fuck.  I wish it could have been in reverse order, but shit man, we can't get it the way we want all the time.  Hell, that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

No comments: