Sunday, September 16, 2012

Angry Gay Witches Hex Albertsons SuperMarkets; Stores Close

A couple of gay witches I know who live out near Sacramento asked a favor of me a while back.  It seemed simple: go to an Albertsons supermarket and get them a shopping bag, specifically an Albertsons shopping bag.  I don't do Albertsons.  I have my own little boycott going because of  their contributions to Mormon-based community programs.  I admit Albertsons is in a tough spot as they're based in Idaho, a strongly prejudiced 'Mormon state' and have to do these things or be shunned by the Mormon faithful.  So it's good marketing on their part, but it's too bad the Mormons are such an exclusive, racially-tinged lot with obscure fancifully-conceived links to the Bible, and with no historical, anthropological or archaeological evidence to support their goofball ideas.  But I digress.  My personal war with the Albertsons people is only for my own personal satisfaction, but with witches, and gay ones at that, the fight goes beyond personal, it's a general all-out war.  Now I don't know a helluva lot about witches, but I don't think they take on organized religions as such...they'd never declare a jihad sort of thing, but they can and do hex people and since even before the Citizens United decision, organizations or corporations who are considered people.

The witches were in a twist over the Mormons' covert support of Proposition 8 in California where the voters were asked to legislate what constitutes a family unit in California.  People don't directly legislate of course, so the whole idea was fucked from the get-go; Prop. 8 is playing out a slow, lingering death in the courts as we speak.  But most of the money supporting Prop. 8 was organized and channeled through Mormon-related shills, I think even the poor hapless Knights of Columbus got messed up in it, and that stoked the witches' ire.  These two weren't going to take on the Mormon business-masquerading as a religion-but they were going to take on the Mormon sucker list.  They went for Albertsons because they have a presence in California and were hex-able.  Thanks to a shopping bag, I guess...I don't know much about the ritual of laying down a hex, and I'm not sure I want to know.  This hex must have been executed a long time ago, because Prop. 8 passed back in 2008.  I don't think hexes work right away, necessarily, or maybe the witches are capable of controlling the negative energy that sucks away life from the target.  But this is a fact: Albertsons is in financial trouble and last week announced the closing of at least a dozen stores in California, and you can expect more to come.  I don't think witches are political...one would have to ask them and I don't ask much of my witch friends...but it's a wonder if the Romney prominence got a Mormon bug up the witches' asses...I'm just thinking.

As for Mormons, my sentiments have never changed: it ain't a religion.  It's a business and for most of its believers, a scam.  I must confess I'm a Catholic and don't wish anybody any physical harm, but the Good Lord made it perfectly clear with His 2nd (that's how important it is, the 2nd!) Commandment;

Thou shalt take the name of the Lord in vain.

You know what that means, doncha?  It doesn't mean 'don't cuss.'  It means don't muck the Lord's name in profit-gaining enterprises like business or politics.  The Mormon Church is certanly guilty of this, in spades.  I wouldn't know, but I do wonder if hell has a special ring for Mormons.  Don't bother checking Dante...you won't find any Mormons there because no matter what Joseph Smith dreamed up, there was no lost tribe of Israel traveling in Viking-like (could you get any whiter?) to the New World where Paradise would be regained on a piece of real estate just outside St. Louis, MO.  And that's a fact.

1 comment:

Seaguy said...

Albertson's is no longer based on Boise, ID it got bought by the SuperValu corp based in MN.