Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Trannyfuck That Didn't Happen

I didn't think that I would ever realize this fantasy, and sadly, an opportunity was lost because of geography...and timing, and all I can say is 'Goddamn it.' I was traveling on business, but as I usually do, I checked in on Barebackrt to find out what's going on in the Bareback World. My curiosity is hardly idle, but sometimes things simply can't happen. Then...I got 'pinged' by a transgendered visitor staying in a very classy downtown San Francisco hotel...she was horny, she was hard, and she was leaving town later that day, and she needed to get off, preferably in a white sluthole. Gentlemen, there is a God and He obviously believes that bareback bottoms deserve a break. But God,on principle, doesn't make things easy: He put me in Sacramento the day Miss TG mailed me wanting to hook up and plow my ass. Nothing would make me happier than to be under a black transgendered top with her dick up my ass while I nibbled on her tits. Well, all is not lost, as we did connect, and traded numbers and maybe we can make it happen when I'm in New York later this year. Until then, this remains a dream unfulfilled.

No comments: