Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Top Has an Open Door Policy

After going through a bit of a sex drought, I finally got my groove back last weekend, but for a while I thought I was going to be the new poster boy for safe sex. There was a crowd at the Steamworks, as there usually is on Sunday afternoon, so during the wait for a room to become available, I passed the time on the fuckbench where I was fucked in rapid succession by a couple of sheathed anonymous dicks...the second was an especially spirited workout concluding with a loud, earnest orgasm...but a rubbered fuck, or so I thought. I've maintained that I can't feel a wad of cum being shot up my ass, but I definitely can tell when I'm carrying a buttload of semen...there's that filled up feeling and a slight urge to crap.
By the time I got my room, a couple of hours had passed and I had that pregnant feeling the whole time. I stuck a finger up there, swished it around and somebody's load oozed out. One of the tops must have removed the rubber, or it broke, or whatever...cum up the ass!! I got on all fours right away sticking that lubed ass out and front in my favorite piggy position.
It didn't take long.
A lean balding white guy came in, feeling me up, and I turned to work on his dick, which grew with a nice curve upwards almost parallel to his belly, the kind of hard-on you find on teenagers. After my working his dick for a while, he took the next step...by asking me if I had a condom (!). I keep them, the ones the bathhouse provides, under the mattress. If I were into safe sex, I'd keep them out in plain view the way this very hot Irish looking big bootied bottom (he's gotta be about 6-2) always does...he was there already big ass in the air, condoms by his side...but this top was in my room and I'm not one to turn down a fuck, so I gave him the hoodie and he went to town on my ass, but he didn't come.
Within moments of his leaving, a built old/young daddy with a butch flattop came in, not that big a dick but with the most impressive set of nipples I've seen in a while...work my tits, he said, and I did, and this got him really going, so that he fucked me good and hard, bare, though the dick wasn't that impressive at first we got it up to a pretty decent size. But...Nips kept the door open the whole time...and naturally we attracted a crowd.
Another guy comes in, kinda German looking, he wouldn't fuck me but he did a good jackoff on himself...then shot his load on my ass. Nips is still fucking, but he pulled out, then smeared German's cum around my butt and pushed what he could up my ass, then Nips resumed fucking. He didn't cum. By now there was still another guy in the room...Nips leaves, and this guy, with his pencil dick shoves it in, bare. I'm still in doggystyle position, working pencil dick for all it's worth...it gets bigger, decent, shoots a load. Another guy has come in, feelin' me up, leaves.
Still another guy is there, I hadn't noticed him before, he gets in line and then fucks my ass, not all that great but nobody's complaining here. Another guy is there I notice, and he wastes no time plundering my butthole...I don't get a good look at him, but he's got the hardest cock, like a red hot poker stabbing my ass...he also likes to stick a finger up my ass right along his hot rod...it almost hurts, but I guess he doesn't want to cum, because he doesn't but he could have if he wanted.

Finally, a grizzled greying bear is there...there's such a crowd in the hallway spilling into the room, I'm not even bothering trying to keep up with who's who...I can tell only by their dicks. Grizzly Bear has the biggest dick of the day, and my guess, it's pharmaceutically enhanced because he's relentless...Grizzly is 50 if he's a day, and the best topman, though he doesn't make a deposit, he does deliver that great 'I'm so fucked!' sense of satisfaction.
When Grizzly leaves, everybody else leaves, and I decide it's time to rest, and close that door.
'Til next time...

No comments: