Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quiet Top Cums in a Double Session

We connected online and when we finally talked on the phone, I had to repeat everything...my address, the cross streets...several times. He stammered a lot even as he spoke only a few words, so I thought he might be a foreign type. He wasn't. He didn't seem how to use public transit in San Francisco...he said he was in the Castro and had to take public transit...but he didn't seem to know there's a subway station at Castro, so I guessed he might be a tourist. He wasn't. Then I had to repeat everything all over agan. I thought maybe he's just plain dim. He wasn't. But through all of this, I kept reading 'flake' and didn't expect much. I had cleaned out, was ready to go, and didn't have anything else going, so what the hell.

He did show up finally, though, and he turned out to be a six-foot Italian guy with average-sized equipment so at first he didn't look particularly hung. In time, we changed all that...he got a decent hard on though it didn't seem all that hard when he was plugging me, and for a long time, too, about 45 minutes before he finally shot his load...it turned out to be a poz load, too, so it was a real seeding, nicely done. Then he lay down in the bed and made himself comfortable, closing his eyes as if drifting off. Usually my noon-time tricks hustle right out which is fine by me since I'm into quickies, pump and dumps, fast hose downs. And most of these daytime fuckers have to get back to work. But I didn't mind this, so I joined him in bed and we had a little snooze.

Every time I touched his uncut dick, it responded by stiffening a bit, not a lot but enough to be noticeable. Then I went back to work, going down on that Italian sausage, getting it up again. He had the same idea. This big guy fucked me again and just as forcefully as the first go-around. During the first fuck he was changing his position frequently, as if he couldn't get a proper footing. I figured out that the best thing I could do was stay flat on my belly with the palms of both hands flat on the bed and not to move at all. This worked. Bottoming is not instinctive. You have to learn how to bottom, how to react or respond to the top, when to move and when not to. This top is a silent type, didn't tell me where to put myself, not so much as a grunt. So the bottom learns when to keep his mouth shut. We didn't do any dirty talk with this dude. Although he didn't cum a second time, he worked hard at it, fucking me for another 30 or 40 minutes, not that I had my eye on the clock, but if you're working the nooner crowd, you gotta keep this in mind.
Not a real nooner,no being late getting back to the office, and the only guy who'll get fired, or fired up, this time, is me.

No comments: