Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fucked by a Cop

Living where I do, just a few blocks from the San Francisco Civic Center, there are scores of cops, and I'm not necessarily talking only about the SFPD...to me, a cop is any law enforcement officer who wears a badge, so this being San Francisco, I might just as well be talking about the California Highway Patrol, the San Francisco County Sheriff, the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) police, the California State Police - to protect the State of California buildings, and the Department of Homeland Security...my neighborhood is swarming with cops, but I've never had one in my pants until I hooked up on bbrts with a 'cop,' and that's as specific as I'm going to get, you know, to protect the guilty.
This was technically a good, old-fashioned 'nooner,' and it took him only ten minutes to walk to my place. He dropped his pants and my first impression was that his dick was a little small for the rest of him, a 'problem' big guys have with average-sized dicks, the equipment seems out of scale. But not to worry: after a little sucking, we got that baby up to a decent working size. I decided that missionary style would be the best bet for this top so once on my back, this copper gave me a good dicking; he sure knew what to do with what he had. This was what I call a 'mature fuck,' that is, sex without a lot of play-acting or conscious role playing...I never understood the idiotic finger probe or butt slapping, some cheap tricks the insecure or inexperienced or unimaginative pick up from bad videos. No, this was a mature fuck: he's seriously fucking me and our eyes are locked...neither one of us broke this eyelock...it got very intense and just plain hot. The cop pulled out and sprayed my ass with cum, which I wiped up and licked off my fingers.
It was also an old-fashioned nooner: it lasted about 20 minutes and then he was out of there.

No comments: