Sunday, August 1, 2010

Suction Cup Bottom at Chaps during Dore Alley

Treasure Island Media promoted a dvd release party for their new production of 'Breeding Season 2' at the Chaps bar to coincide with the Dore 'Up Your Alley' fair last weekend, and of course I had to go. Recalling the spontaneous sexual mayhem orgy that erupted at the Rawhide bar (this was during Folsom not Dore) a couple of years ago, this time I went prepared with a cleaned out, lubed up hole and made up my mind to take any cock that I could get. The bar was crowded as expected but I got my draft and made my way to the benches way to the back of that dark hole which seemed grubbier than usual...my boots were sticking to the floor. I gotta comment that the boys behaving badly back there were all 'of a certain age,' while the younger queens in their leather gear were more into texting and sharing images on their cellphones. One daddy let his fingers travel along the small of my back and down my pants, down the crack of my ass, to probe my greased up asshole. I was going to let him go wherever he wanted with this...and I loosened my belt and held up my pants by my hands in the pockets...the seat of my jeans was loose and ready to drop at his desire. Then out of nowhere, some dude in a black leather jacket turned up and went down on top daddy and clamped his lips on that dick that should have been going up my ass...and stayed that way...like forever. This oral bottom did not do much more than keep his face buried in the daddy's crotch...I mean there was no head bobbing, no cocksucking technique, no coming up for air...he just clamped down with his fuckin' face in the guy's crotch and stayed there, motionless like a suction cup. I gave every sign to the top that I was willing to wait this guy out, but finally, I said fuck-it and got the hell out of there. Besides, the crowd of nasty guys in the back corners of Chaps had thinned out by then, so we were pretty much exposed, and that seemed less attractive to me and kind of killed the moment.
I went to the front of the bar and took in what I could of 'Breeding Season 2' which was showing on all the screens in Chaps and I can't review it based on what I saw as the equipment wasn't all that great and it wouldn't be a fair and honest review...but I can say that even in that less than ideal viewing situation, the video 'reads' as another TIM classic: Brad McGuire, a little older and more mature, has never looked better...and there are a bunch of new guys, all of them good, and one in particular, John Sullivan looks like a keeper. That's why although Treasure Island Media advertised that the stars would be present, I wouldn't have recognized them anyway...the new young guys were probably busy texting someone, although I did recognize Tober Brandt smooching (yeah, that's the word I'd use) some fans in a corner, and the always professional Sage Daniels was a good sport and spent the whole time, that I was there, selling TIM tee shirts and gear, closer to the bar.
Finally I saw Suction Cup leave, so I went back to where the action never happened, and it had cleared out almost entirely...there wasn't even anybody waiting in line to use the john. So my plans to get fucked got aborted by a no good, low down sorryass cocksucker...yeah, but there's always next time. We'll shoot for military night or jockstrap night or the provocative-sounding Skank Night at Chaps and see if the dynamic's any different. And oh by the way, Dore Alley is alive and well. Now the scene shifts to bear country...with the upcoming Bear Market and a bunch of events planned for the capital of bear country, good old Guerneville.

2 comments:

DanOD said...

'Breeding Season 2' is definitely worth purchasing. They especially did a good job with casting bottoms, i.e John Sullivan who is so damn hot. (He was also the main bottom - Greg - in 'Chicago Cumhole' - 2007 Threshhold Media.) And another bottom, Joe Rocco, is someone I definitely want to see more of.

Billy Twee said...

thanks, Dan. I see where it hit the stores officially on Friday. gotta buy it.