Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Night of the Long Dongs

The best sex is the kind you want never to end...and that's what happened at my latest trip to the Berkeley Steamworks. I was there for only a few hours and I got fucked by only four tops, but it was extraordinary in that every one was massively hung, and I ended my stay there because I didn't want an average-sized dick to 'mess up' the beauty of the consistency...so though I didn't want it to end, I knew that it would and I ended it because I wanted to remember it as a really special experience. The first top that fucked me was a 20-something Black dude with his hair wrapped in a bandana, and he delivered a rough fuck that plumbed the depths of my fuckchute. He didn't cum but the workout was so invigorating I didn't give a shit. The next top was a preppy type who was into piss...first I got rammed good and hard, followed by a piss enema...it is a great feeling getting your ass filled by a man's hot piss, and more about this encounter in a separate posting...just think, fuck, piss, wet, messy. The third, also supremely endowed was a Latin type who gave me a good even drilling and got me to thinking...ah, three big ones in a row...this can't go on. The fourth fuck of the night was delivered by a White top in his twenties with a scimitar-curved dick that was almost touched his navel...the firmness, the curve, the beauty of this dick was something to savor, but he was a rough fucker also, and by now my ass had taken a lot of deep drilling...this guy hit my prostate with every trust and I have to admit, it was gettin' to me, hurtin'...I moved forward on the bed (I was in one of the really nice x-tra large rooms) hoping he would follow and fuck me on my belly, but he wanted to give it doggy style and kept pulling me back to the edge of the bed. Wham, wham, wham, and god it was hurtin' but I wasn't goin' to ruin it for him, I held on for as long as I could.
Four big-dicked tops, one right after the other, is more than any bottom could hope for. I didn't want just an OK-guy to finish it off for me, so I called it a night while I was still riding the rush.
More about the piss enema in the next post...if you never heard of a piss enema delivered in a private room in a bathhouse, neither had I. This should be handled with extreme care.

1 comment:

Ridiculous Fucks said...

Wait ... so are you gonna write about piss enema dude?

Also, nice to know some hotness can still be found at Steamworks. I stopped going a few years ago after a few times of it being really empty or with just a bunch of looky-loos.