Saturday, June 26, 2010

SF Pride starts at Truck

Treasure Island Media and Naked Sword sponsored an event they called Raw Underground at the Mission District bar, Truck, last Thurs. and for me, the SF Gay Pride celebration officially got underway. Not to repeat my mistake of a few Folsoms ago, when I showed up at the Rawhide bar for what I thought was going to be a TIM 'meet and greet' with special guest Dawson. I didn't bother to get myself together for sex because it didn't occur to me that the event would evolve into a sex party...I had even made a dinner engagement in Fisherman's Wharf, a world away from Folsom St. So this time meticulously cleaned out and horned up (after all, it's called 'Raw'), I made it down to Truck, which being south of Market is beyond my sphere of influence...I'm a north of Market guy...but no matter, there was a hip crowd of hot guys. I kept thinking WeHo vs. SOMA and decided, maybe the WeHo guys are a bit more self-conscious, but basically there's not much difference...I used to think the WeHo guys were more into lipo, botox & steroids, but this crowd looked pretty well-maintained, by what means, though, I couldn't tell you.
All drafts were $3.50, so it was an agreeable set-up from the moment you walked in. Star sightings: Damon Dogg in low hung jeans showing a bit of a crack, Jessy Karlson and Sage Daniels (I think...I'd have to play back some of his videos to be sure) or someone who surely looked like him, and some guys wearing TIM black tees with LOADED printed in red...maybe some of the performers on TIMFUCK or guys who haven't broken out yet. A nice party...but it wasn't a sex party, at least not by the time I left, around 10. I was anxious to get to the Cockpit for the Pride sex party. It was a smaller crowd than I expected, and not much for us bottoms, generally speaking. One bottom was getting most of the action and kept drawing a crowd to his sling cage for more than an hour, getting fucked by maybe a dozen guys. The rest of us had to be satisfied with 2 or 3 dicks, including 'Samurai,' the hot built little Asian bottom who's always there taking on all cummers. I've got to stop calling him 'Samurai' because now I think he looks Korean and that's not cool, Koreans were done dirt by the Japanese before & during WW2, and in their culture they never forget. We shared a bunk for a short while and a couple of cocks...I wiped some of the sweat off his back and rubbed it into my hole. Very hot. But it WAS a Thursday, so I bagged it around midnight...and ended up walking all the way home in the early morning mist. Lots of people still out in the SOMA bars, gay and straight, suggesting a good weekend where there'll be performances by Andy Bell (of Erasure), Martha Davis (of the Motels) and as I understand, the Backstreet Boys. I hope to see all these types at the Parade tomorrow.

No comments: