Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bad Manners at the Baths Ends with Cummy Hole

Nevah in all mah born days have I experienced such bad manners at a bathhouse as I did on Memorial Day while at the Steamworks in Berkeley. Most outrageously, a skinny little thing in a suit (matching tanktop & brief) came into my room (one of the Super Slut Suites), put his bony elbows on his knees and stuck his face within a couple of inches of my own. Those fags that mess around with your lighting controls are bad enough, but this one was literally in your face. I reached out to grab this twit, meaning to pull him close so I could say to him, 'Come closer and get a real good look, you dumb cunt!' but he quickly skampered out, the little bitch. Later on, three frat boy types staggered in...I'd seen them around grabassin' mostly, but then the one wearing a baseball cap, asked, 'do you mind if we use your room?' I never answered...and I don't know what I would have said, 'yeah, if I can watch' is probably what I should have said. I didn't have time, as they all got busy, takin' turns slappin' my ass. I wasn't sure where this was goin' but after a few minutes, they left just as casually as they'd come in. Bad form, I thought.
Finally, an older type came in...follwed by a younger, lean built type. I thought they might be together, but no, they weren't a team, and the younger guy simply had barged in, no matter if some other top was in there already. Bad form, again, but lucky for me since what developed was a real three way, with my sucking off older top while the younger guy fucked my ass. His style was long dickin' and he worked over all the corners of my shitter, and then abruptly left. The older guy followed him out...not much ritual or posturing, but after all, this is the baths. I didn't think the fucker had cum, but I blew out a blob of Crisco (my new lube of choice, I just shove bits of it up my ass) coated with fresh cum. Yowza! The fucker had dumped a nice load up there. Immediately, I thought that I should share this cum with any and all interested, so I made my way to the playroom and got up on the fuckbench. On the fuckbench, I farted and squeezed out more cum, and felt it trickle out of my butthole...I continued to push out, and more trickled out, accompanied by sloppy, farting sounds. But I couldn't get anyone to fuck that cum-filled ass! I usually give the fuckbench 20 minutes or so, and if nothing happens, I move on. I moved on. I went back to my room, got fucked on my back by a fierce looking Asian guy...he looked like the badguys in an old wartime movie, with his bald had and glasses (!), grimacing, acting like he was cumming. He took off his condom and put it in the trash bag the Steamworks provides. After he left, I checked...a bogus orgasm, no cum there. My ass was still cummy though, this guy had just swished it around. I went back to the fuckbench, sucked off 5 or 6 guys and got felt up by another half dozen or so, but nobody got near that cumbucket asshole, and I was thinking that the cum would be drying out. Back at the room, I got plugged again by an older gent, bareback and he worked the cum around a bit, and finally a big daddy came in but we couldn't get his thick black mamba snake up and goin', so I went back to the fuckbench for a third go. I got felt up a couple of times before an anonymous fucker stuck his dick up there and gave me a decent ride...this was the sluttiest hookup of the session. No load, though, but talk about making that cumload last...too bad somebody didn't get it while it was fresh.

No comments: