Monday, March 15, 2010

Masterful Poz Latino Fucker Despite Mishaps

I had a window of free time, so I hit up on barebackrt with a younger latino poz top, who turned out to have an amazing cock, a gift from God, a crooked dick curving downward like a scimitar...not just bent, but an honest to goodness crook, a crank, a masterpiece of mother nature and I could hardly wait to get it up my ass and savor the sensation of it digging into me, doggystyle. Fuck yeah!! Then I'm on my back, he's inside me, and we're kissing like a couple of gone to hell apes. There are certain moves that are done best with a big dick in a big hole...such as...this dick swiped the insides of my fuckchute with a rippling sensation that I couldn't recall ever feeling before, touching places I didn't know I had, then enhanced by his gentle massaging of my asslips, shit, it was one hot fuck and I knew it and I did my best bottoming style to match his masterful fucking...that means pushing back a little meeting his thrusts with my buttmuscles pressing around that crankshaft of his. Then it started getting juicy with some minor farting sounds, like a ladle dipping into some thick soup...but he hadn't cum yet...his profile read that he liked long sessions, this being one dude who takes his time. But I was so caught up in his slow and steady drilling, that I just let the farts go, until...goddammit, I let go with eine grosse fahrt, I mean, a really big one that shot a blot of lube onto his tank top. Somewhat embarrassing to me, shit, but thank God he didn't care, laughed it off.
This buttlove continued and got pretty intense...meeting his thrusts with everything I had in me...he said pushing back with my asshole would take him longer to cum, and I thought OK, but I was getting really worked up and finally, asked for a break to take an aspirin. Yeah, dudes, I really thought I could have a heart attack...besides, I'd taken a Levitra. So, eventhough I feared that I was killing the moment, I ran to the john, swallowed an aspirin and got back to it. The dude never lost the beat...we just changed positions...first spooning, which he handled supremely well, slipping out occasionally but that just made it hotter when he guided that torpedo back in, running over my asslips with that crookdick then hitting me at different angles. Shit, how much of this can I take? Then he put me on all fours and gave it to me doggystyle, and then I thought I really would die..he really knew how to work the sides of that butt canal, I don't think he ever hit the deep bottom like a lot of other fuckers have..it wasn't a punchfuck, but a slow, steady cranking massage, really fantastic...and then I inadvertently did my best to fuck it up again...first with the fart, then the aspirin, and now with a bottle of spilled poppers. Neither of us noticed this until the stench in my small apartment became overwhelming. The poor guy had to stop...he was getting a headache...we had to break it up and open the windows. He never did cum, and I never got what would have been a special toxic recharging. Shit, but it was one memorable fuck, and M., I hope we can do it again...and again.
One word about the poppers mentioned: this was a new one to me, called Amyl Night and it was a fresh bottle I bought at Rockhard on Castro St. I build a resistance over time to most poppers, but this was new to me, as I said, and I must attest, it is some potent stuff, with a different kind of high, though, sadly, the whole bottle was lost, so I'm back to Rockhard to get me another. If only it were as easy to find a fuckbuddy with everything I like...poz, latino, shit, life can be good.

No comments: