Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bath House Roughfuckin'

It's Friday afternoon and I'm back at Steamworks thinkin' to hook up with guys on the down low. You never know how it's gonna go at a bathhouse, and today was no exception. And it didn't look very promising...not that busy, and...a lot of bottoms already there...a wide range of bottoms hungry for dick, for every taste. In the room next to mine there's a cute little Abercrombie & Fitch type slut (and later I'd see him in an A&F cobalt blue tee) putting up and out his best feature: a perfect bubble butt. There was a hot Jake Wetmore type, and a slightly round femmy type in a green bandana, and a guy I think I recognized from barebackrt, in one of the highly desirable 'SuperSlut' rooms on the main corridor leading back to the gymn and the gloryholes. There was enough to please any top and most versatiles.
But, hell, nobody was getting fucked! The best I could do was an okay fuck on the saddletramp in the gloryhole area, delivered by a short Asian guy wearing a rubber.
After a few hours...a lot of time was spent in my room vacuum pumping behind a closed door...I decided to call it a night. As I got to the checkout, there was a crowd of 4 or 5 black guys, don't know if they came together or just happened to come in at the same time. All were overweight; 2 were downright obese. Seeing all this for what it was: promising, with great potential...I went back to my room.
None of these black guys bothered to give me a look, as best as I could tell, but out of nowhere this white daddy comes him, sticks his long and slender dick in my face and gets the best blowjob I could muster...within seconds, this long rod is deep in my ass and this guy gives me a hard and rough plowing...maybe a good 15 minutes, a good loud fuck...he was just as noisy as I am, and I'm noisy with trash talk and my head thumping against the bathhouse wall. White Dad doesn't come, but quits and departs with a grunt. I just chilled, stretched out, savoring the fuck, my butt up in the air. Within minutes, another white dad is in, plugging my ass. This dick kept slipping out and was brutally stuffed back in, a man in control. Loud sex noises all along, just as before...then after a frenzied fuck of 15 minutes or so, he's outa there. He didn't come either. Moments later, as I left my room, I saw a line of 3 or 4 guys up against the wall, as if waiting to see who the trashy slut in Room 210 was. 30 minutes of hot bare fucking, 2 hot daddy tops...worth it! Never saw any of the black guys, finally left feelin' good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you gotta give us tops some notice. i was there on saturday. would loved to have given you my charged load.

Billy Twee said...

hey, my loss! can't enough of those poz loads, man.