Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Loads from One Big Man

If you're tall and large, then you had better be well-endowed because having just an average dick is not going to read well...you might look, ah...'weird.' The dude who just left doesn't have to worry about that and he put that thick black dick of his to good use plumbing my anal depths and shooting three loads over the course of our encounter. I've said before I can't feel cum being shot into my ass. But I can feel a dick going different...I'm pretty sure I can feel the veins enlarging that engorged monster as the cum is discharged into my gut. I did so today, because my top Herm (from barebackrt) stopped pumping for a couple of seconds and let the sperm travel from his to mine, flooding my manpussy. I asked if he came, and he said he came twice...well, I felt one of them, he must have shot first when early on, because of his style which I'll get to. We took a little break and I was ready to call it quits but he had other ideas...he wanted to fuck more...starting doggystyle. The second session was more forceful than the first...and it felt messy...I could feel a squishy mixture being agitated in my asshole...I could hear it too...there must have been cum getting worked out, spilling onto my buttcheeks. Then Herm put me flat on my stomach and then fucked me vigorously for a good ten minutes before cumming loud and strong...the third load sounded like a big load but really it was the one that Herm worked hardest for. I'll bet the first load came early on and the second load was the one I felt with my chutewalls pulsating. This was a great fuck and I look forward to our next meat-up with this big man.

No comments: