Friday, January 15, 2010

SF Latino Gives Ideal Fuck

Where I left off with my last post, I had 3 loads in my ass, courtesy of Herm from barebackrt. Within minutes, sflatino shows up for a quick one on his way to the gymn. I'm already on the bed and I'm blowing him and I like what I'm sucking; it's one of those dicks that curves upwards so that it's parallel with the abdomen. It's the kind of hard on you expect from an 18 year old, but sflatino is a way older than that, and I'm impressed. He's short in stature with a wide, massive chest, evidence of his bodybuilding, and with a small butt that drives a good fuck. He turned me around and drilled me doggystyle, with my arms braced against the bed frame giving him resistance for his nice, consistent, hard pounding. I gotta say I was really lovin' it...a good hard fuck...and then he says he's gonna cum and I get a jolting, two jerk pump and his load (negative, he says) gets shot deep into my poz azz. We kiss, he zippers up and he's on his way, no smoochy, girly cuddling and no forced conversation. He got off, end of story. The whole encounter took, ah, maybe 10 minutes. Ideal, by my book. Hard, fast and deep. Ideal. Ideal...if you can get that everyday. Thanks, R. Hope to host ya agin'.

No comments: