Thursday, November 12, 2009

High Class Castro Fuck

'Remember me?' is what he posted. Hell yeah, I remember. He's a hot 'older' black guy with a nice crib in the Castro, and I've written about our past mating but I'm too lazy to look it up now and reference it for you. I took a cab and was there in 15 minutes...public transit would kill the mood...as I was feeling pretty horny and didn't want to mess this up. He buzzed me in, and I went up the stairs, saw my host in a bathrobe, and went straight to his bedroom and stripped down. I had dressed hurredly, in old jeans (but they fit perfectly and are hot), an ugly North Face pullover and ugly slip ons from International Male, I wear them as slippers at home. I'm thinking that I'm not dressed quite right...this guy has good taste and all his shoes have shoe trees in them; he's particular, neat and thoughtful...and this top knows exactly what he wants and says so; he's very much into nipple play...he put me on my back, commanded me to work his tits (I did the best I could), and fucked me in his 'in control' style. It was all rather quick, intense, and then he shot his load up my butt after only 10 minutes or so. I didn't feel any cum at all and those queens who claim they can feel jism being shot into their asses are full of shit. I got a sweet kiss from my top and was outa there in 15 minutes max. I made a detour to The Midnight Sun, since it was Retro Night...that is, 80's standards and all drafts (I ordered a Stella) were a mere $2.25. What's not to like? It was while standing in The Midnight Sun that I felt that urge to shit. Yeah, black top really had shot his load up there. I had a great time drinking and taking in the videos before taking the train & bus home.
Cheap thrill: Max Holden (of TIM's Fucking Crazy) in The Midnight Sun, with a 3-day beard and more hair on his head, filled out a little and looking good. The fact that his hot ass has taken literally hundreds of poz loads and that he looks so healthy and happy is an inspiration to all us pozbirds.
When I got home I thought I would play a little before hitting the sack. I squatted and dumped a big, big load of cum on the floor. Yeah, black top really had a good one for me. I used his cum to lube my ass before working my favorite toy up where, while watching 'Dawson's 50 Load Weekend, Part 2.' I kept thinking of the black top, what was his status. I quickly checked his profile since I couldn't remember status, I'd never go with a neg guy if I knew it. 'Ask Me' he says. Well, that will do for now. A big load of cum up the ass pretty much sets me up for the rest of the week...a trip I had planned on Fri. to the Steamworks may not be necessary

No comments: