Saturday, September 26, 2009

Palm Springs Garage Fuck

I am never 'on time' to a sex party. If it's supposed to start at 9 p.m., I won't show up until 10 or later. If the party closes at midnight, I'll check in around 11:45. I expect that it will take a couple of hours for a party to get going. That idea is so wrong. Especially in the case of the Sling Parties hosted by a nice couple in Palm Springs. The parties take place in a very large garage, with the play spaces divided by heavy dark fabric curtains. There are slings (at least 2), a fuck bench in its own small area, two separate areas each with a California King sized mattress. There's more outside, more slings, and a pool. Now I've been here before, and gotten fucked by some big dicks, one big black dude stands out...so I've got nothing to complain about, except being a major cumpig, I hate to miss out. As I checked in last Saturday night, the party had been going on for at least an hour, and the sex sounds, coming at me from every direction, got me going. I got in there as fast as I could and saw a massively-scaled black dude fucking a big white fuck pig bear. The guys were bears, 'technically,' but they were proportioned, not fat, and the top had a sensational bubble butt, which on a big man, is almost enough to make me cum. Watching this big black bubble butt work over this silver haired daddy, on his back with his fat wide feet in the air, got me semi-hard, which is really saying something. There was another top, a middle-aged dad, who was fucking every other bottom, but somehow for me, the timing was never right. I gave it an hour and then decided to bail...there was a 'Camo' Party going on at Helios. But then...the black daddy who had fucked me before...strolled by...he must have just got there. I know this dad can't resist my hot ass. I got on all fours on the mattress just vacated by bubble butt and white bottom pigbear...and within 5 minutes, big black daddy was fingering my ass. What followed was a rigorous, spirited, dedicated fuck and I was my usual loud-mouthed self...I don't moan, I don't wimper, I don't purr...I fuckin' yell, racial ('fuck that hot white ass!'), pozitive ('give me that poz load!'), ageist ('give me that young dick!')...my top slammed my poz ass with that big dick of his for a good 20 minutes, before shooting a massive load, accompanied by a sexy grunt. This fuck was so fulfilling that I didn't get horny again for whole week, only today (one week later) am I getting my groove back. I felt so good after that cum-thick session, I went straight back to my hotel...where there was nothin' goin' on (see the next post)...I went straight to bed...well, I watched a little of Dawson getting 'Loaded' as I got ready for bed...and then I wanked off nicely to the memory of black bubble butt fucking white pigbear. One thing, though: I've got to cool it down with the dirty talk...I was in a garage after all, separated from the street by only a short driveway. I'm sure not everyone in Palm Springs wants to hear a man's voice shouting 'fuck that ass!' in the otherwise still desert evening.

No comments: