Monday, September 7, 2009

Lights Out at the Steamworks

I'd been meaning to hit the Lights Out Thursday at the Steamworks in Berkeley for some time now, and finally, it worked out. First thing, it didn't seem that much darker than usual...maybe the corridors were not lighted, but the lighting in the rooms can be adjusted as usual. I got there a bit early, 4:30 or so, but I know from experience there's a crowd that wants to meet up between 3 and 7, then there's a lull until about 9 when it picks up again.
My first fuck was from a Filipino who used a condom (the message is getting out...it's the men of color who are using condoms and the white guys who aren't...as a rule, from my personal experience) to deliver a good, adequate, honest fuck...no tricks, no dirty talk, no orgasm...just a good workout. OK. Within minutes of his departure, a bald meaty white guy came in and plowed my ass bareback. This was a nice athletic vigorous fucking concluding with a blast up my butt. Some dirty talk, and like a good top, he grabbed my ass and took control. The good bottom stays put, and I took easily his 7 or so inches. Finally...and all this happened within an hour...a middle-aged Latino guy came in and fucked me with a condom...his was the fattest, biggest dick of the evening but it was also only an okay fuck...maybe it was late for him, maybe I wasn't his type, whatever, but it was nice having that fatdick up there. No loads. Size matters only most of the time.
Then I did something I've never done before. After checking out the remodeled gloryhole area, I saw a fuck saddle and got myself up there, butt up, head up, ready. Within a matter of 20 minutes, I was fucked by three guys, 2 bareback...I usually reach under to feel a dick gripped by my asslips...that's how I know one guy was wearing a condom (I kept hoping it would slip off) but he handled me so smoothly he must have been in the gloryhole section with a condom on, but that doesn't make sense. Whatever. No loads, but I'm a convert...the fuck bench worked really well on this outing, and I'll plan to spend more time there next time.

No comments: