Monday, August 3, 2009

Equal Opportunity Politically Correct Bottom

It was time to revisit my relationship with the Steamworks in Berkeley. I've had a lot of hot times there over the years and one really bad experience where I got fucked on my belly by a leatherman and the unyielding pressure on my balls resulted in a testicle that swelled to the size of a softball and required a visit to the emergency room. And over the years, I may have picked up a bit of the clap there and I may have converted there (but I don't really think so), but on the whole, the Steamworks has been great for me. This last visit within a couple of hours I got fucked in succession, by a big black daddy type, a white bread vanilla white guy, a short flabby latino and a slender Asian guy...all using condoms except for the Asian guy who didn't fuck me for very long. In each case, the tops deposited the rubbers into the handy bag hanging off the wall. I checked and only one condom contained a load, and I don't know whose. All said, it was better than staying home, but we do want those loads, don't we? As for the Steamworks, they've done some capital improvements, and have re-done at least some (all?) of the rooms with fresh paint, and the place looks better than ever. STD and HIV testing continues, on certain nights...and I have a special respect for the Berkeley Men's Health Clinic

No comments: