Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Studio Suckoff

It was time to get my fotos updated, so I went to Mark Chester on Folsom Street, who's been documenting the fetishes of San Francisco (and beyond) for a good many years now. In fact, it was here that I got pierced for my Prince Albert by the legendary Jim Ward...that was Veterans' Day, 1987...I wasn't wearing underwear and my old washed out jeans betrayed the aftermath of a bloody crotch. Except that I wasn't aware of it at the time...wandering on Polk St. looking as if I must have been castrated, or on the rag. Such fond memories we have. Mark periodically offers 'specials,' say 2 or 3 images for a reasonable price, or you can go crazy and get more specific, artistic and expensive. There was a guy there already when I got buzzed in on Sunday afternoon. The client/model was posing on a small platform, fully clothed...he was lion-like, tall with a lot of hair, and reminded me of the Barry Gibb of the 1970's. Facial hair, a lot of teeth, you get the idea. Mark told me to have a seat and get comfortable while he photo'd this guy, eventually working down to total nakedness, with a lot of butt shots...the guy was a bottom. I sat there, naked, and taking it all in...then Mark left the studio for a moment, long enough for the Barry Gibb type to motion me over, and to get down on my knees. I gave him a decent blow job for a Sunday afternoon, his dick wasn't huge and I could take the whole thing in my mouth, and I'm not the greatest cocksucker in the world, it takes me a while to get into it, and I don't care much to have it done to me. Anyway, BG came in my mouth, a salty load. Mark wasn't there the whole time, but the whole affair lasted about five minutes, max.
Then BG had to leave to hit the ATM...Mark was dealing on a cash only basis that day...and my session followed...pretty basic, a face shot, and a couple of butt shots for my profiles...ass floating in a dark background. I forked over twenty bucks and Mark said he'd e-mail them to me, which he did, and they're good. If you need just a couple of updated shots, consider Mark I. Chester, Folsom Street in SF...he usually advertises specials during Folsom and Dore Alley. Or go to his website. He's a nice guy who'll take care of you.

No comments: