Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cock Hungry in Palm Springs

It's been 115 every day for the past week, and that limits daytime action...no matter, I have been priming for pspigslut's party on Sat. night. I also planned to check out the action at Camp Palm Springs and the Helios Resort. But then I hooked up on barebackrt with a poz couple in Cathedral City, both of whom wanted to fuck my ass. I popped an ExenZe and made it quick for Cat City. They wanted me there no later than 10, and once there, in their dimly lighted house near a golf course, I went to work, sucking both men off, and following their lead to the bed where I was posed on all fours. What these guys like is to rim, and rim they did...I'm always afraid that I'll fart, but that never happened. The aggressive rimjob leads to some serious tag team fucking...one dad is the Rugged Type, with a 3-day growth of beard, and big shoulders and a big chest. The second dad is older but a Gymn Built Type...perhaps the best looking man of his age I have ever met. Rugged Dad fucked me religiously and dumped his poz load with a lot of noise and humping. Gymn Built Dad put me on my belly and proceeded to drill me thoroughly until he shot his poz load deep into my ass. Then it was over, I was out of there by 10:30. PSpigslut's doors lock at 11 so I got over there quick...it's a big house in a quiet neighborhood despite being on a major thoroughfare. The set up is in the garage...slings, gloryholes and a couple of platforms for fucking...and more slings and a swimming pool in the backyard. There was a lot of smoochy action in and by the pool, but that's not my scene, so I spent most of my time on the platform where a hefty Latino chub was getting fucked by a tall hot white dad...chub bottoms should always get on their bellies as they usually have sexy round bottoms begging to be parted and fucked hard. A substantial tall black daddy shoved his equipment into my face and I got him hard in no time...then he put me on the platform and fucked me to heaven...I was facing the Latin chub and kissed him and he kissed me back and it was hot, I love kissing another bottom while we're both getting fucked. Black Daddy shot his load in my ass and promptly disengaged. A white preppy type was getting drilled in a sling...by...an old trick of mine, Desert Rat. Desert Rat has fucked me several times at the Camp, and he should be called the Desert Energizer Bunny...he fucks and fucks and fucks with great gusto. I knew that he would be working on Preppy Guy for another half hour, and since Black Daddy was now working his big schlong up the Latino Chub's butt, I elected to leave right then...it was 11:30. I didn't want to go home since it was still early and I had 3 loads in my ass, and I was feeling all 3 loads, that urge to crap them out but of course I didn't want to do that. It's still fuckin' 95 degrees out, it's almost midnight and I'm shirtless, wearing really old worn camo pants and black flip flops...I'm sweating so much that my feet are sticking to the flip flops...I need a beer, and decided to hit the Tool Shed. I didn't like the way the bartender addressed me so I didn't give him a tip, I took my beer and did the standing and modeling routine, but the crowd wasn't out to meet up...it must have been CowGirl Night since there was a lot of western wear and not much leather of course since it's so goddamned hot. I decided to bag the Tool Shed and cruise Helios...if there are a lot of cars there, then I'll check in, the night time pass is $20. There are a lot of cars parked up and down the block, so it's a done deal. I staked out a place on the mattress in one of the playrooms, and decide I'll give it an hour...there seems to be a lot of looky-loos, but you never know. After about 20 minutes, I feel a probing and dick insertion, followed by a fierce fuck...the top slams his bod tightly against mine and does a quick, tough, steady rabbit fuck. As usual, my face is buried into the mattress but I do take a quick look at the full height mirrors all around and discover that the top is...Desert Rat! Black Daddy is also here. Desert Rat fucks me vigorously for about 20 minutes and takes a break...I don't think he recognized me...he just fucks and fucks, doesn't talk much though enough to tell me that he's neg and works as a teacher in the Hi-Desert. I stroll around the grounds and climb into the sling at the far corner of the enclave, and finger my ass and use the cum that trickles out to lube my dick for a jerk off. I'm having trouble getting hard...does ExtenZe work? For the good-sized crowd, there are probably 50 to 60 guys here, there is not that much action, and it's getting late, about 1:30 and I do have to drive back to San Francisco in the morning...so I bag Helios, grateful for the sexy ambiance and Desert Rat. As I make my way out I pass another outdoor sling where Desert Rat is busy fucking some bald guy. The guy's incredible...what does it take it make him cum? When I get home, I jack off...it takes me about 5 minutes and blow a nice load...does ExtenZe work?...and drop off to sleep hoping that I still have some poz cum in my ass.

No comments: