Saturday, November 15, 2008

Squeezing Out the Cum

Thirty minutes after I concluded the previous posting, I had the urge to crap, but I knew it was all that cum the black lawyer had injected into my ass. I was not disappointed. My bowels discharged a copious amount into the shot glass, which I added to the jar of cum I keep in my icebox. But then...more...after about 15 minutes, a second load, this time smaller but still enough to fill the shot glass halfway full. I still felt something up there...either that or my ass was sore which seemed unlikely...I didn't feel sore, just different. But then a third load of cum, smaller but still more than I shoot when I do shoot. This was a huge load or else three loads, judging from the cum discharged! I never felt it go in, which leads me to doubt those queens who swear they can feel cum being shot up their asses. Having taken all that cum, and being able to save all of it (an uncharged load, according to the top's profile he's negative...no reason to doubt that, he seemed pretty upfront about everything, he also said he was a multiple cummer, which I can now vouch for), makes me a happy man today.

No comments: