Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Morning Interracial

I'm sitting here writing this with a hot cumload up my butt. I have not mastered the art of squeezing it out...it has to stay in there and work itself out...but I can feel it there, so I'm sitting here at the computer waiting for it to want out, so I can collect it and get on with my morning chores...it's a beautful day in SF, uncommonly warm for so early in the day and I want to get out, hop the streetcar, get a coffee and a paper at the Cafe Flore and enjoy life. The load's still up there, and in a minute I'll try to squeeze it out...maybe I'll learn how to do it right. When it comes out, I'll be squatting over a shot glass into which it'll go, and then into the freezer to lube a future fuck.
This morning's load comes courtesy of a black lawyer taking a break from his busy professional life. Lawyers work long hours sometimes, and since it's early Saturday morning and he's working towards a Tuesday deadline, maybe he'll come back for seconds later this weekend. I'm starting to host now, since it's a lot easier than hopping the bus for an assignation...nothing cools the sex drive faster than a bus full of ugly, unhappy people, and there are always some, unwittingly ruining my day. Clogged traffic on your way to a date is bad enough, a bus ride can be really ugly. So the nice looking black lawyer and I hooked up on Barebackrt...the best website for barebackers...and being a lawyer, there was no bullshit about him, he showed up, and we got down to it...he fucked me on all fours with his scimitar shaped dick, a nice nine incher which seemed to dwarf my seven inches which got only semi-hard.
I feel that load in there wanting to come out.
The black lawyer top came almost immediately. He pulled out, and some cum dropped onto the carpet. I scooped it up and put it back on his cock. Then he put me where he wanted me on the bed and then gave me a good fuck...as good as the bottoms got that he posted on the profile. He was an efficient fucker, and came a second time after a few minutes. I was totally sober, and took only two snorts of Amsterdam.
I feel it wanting to come out. Gotta go.

No comments: