Monday, October 12, 2015

The Cum is on the Floor

The cum is on the floor.  I got reunited with a fuckbud this weekend and he fucked my ass just like old times, and it was even better because he had stored up a few days of his poz jism and gave me a generous deposit after some extended stroking...yeah, even better because this load was just as big as he had promised, unlike the old times when he took care of my ass on a weekly basis, and it was great, but oh yeah, this time it was even better.  Like most bottoms, I want to keep that load up in there for as long as possible, with my buttwalls absorbing all that toxic juice, sending it to every corner of my deserving bod.  But also like most bottoms, just thinkin,. about all that cum up there, keeps me restless and horny as hell.

Something had to be done, as there is nothing like a restless fagwhore; we just can't concentrate on anything except gettin' more dick up our asses.  At times like these, I have learned to rely on local sexcare givers for psychological and physical support.  These lovely boys can be at your disposal for cabfare and lunch money, and so what if it sets us back a couple of Franklins?  So a local caregiver came right over and delivered his much desired and needed care, and another generous deposit.

Well, I know this can't go on ad infinitum, after all I ain't Ryan Cummings, you know...but I did keep these loads up my ass through the night, and upon waking the next morning, I was still restless and horny as hell.  But since I couldn't afford cabfare and lunch money for another caregiver, I'd  have to fall back on Mrs. Fist and her five daughters, as their services are free for the taking.  So in getting ready,  I took a squat on the hardwood floor and shat out a copious blob of natural lube that had marinated all night.  I mean, a big fat wad of gorgeous, deadly squat.  I couldn't touch it, it was so beautiful.  It is so beautiful.  It's still there.  The cum is on the floor.

No comments: