Friday, December 5, 2014

Palm Springs Cops Bust Sex Party

Hey, nobody was arrested...but it did mess up what was a promising night of raunchy bareback sex.  Stuart's parties always are, the best regular sex parties in California.  But not for a while, I guess, and we'll have to wait to see how it all pans out.  Supposedly, somebody in the neighborhood complained about parking, and I can only assume that a careless queen, so hot to trot, parked in a neighbor's driveway.  A phone call to the PSPD was made, and these cops being dedicated cops, showed up to investigate.  I was on the mattress trying to get my fourth dick of the night (thank God, this time I showed up earlier than usual), when I heard somebody say that the cops were here and the party was being shut down and we'd all have to leave, something about code violations.  So it wasn't a morality call, although the cops couldn't let 50 guys congregate in a garage, no matter what was going on, right.  Hey, wait a minute here!  There isn't a Mexican child's birthday party that doesn't attract at least 50 celebrating relatives, so what's going on?  Are permits required for house parties these days?  Even in Palm Springs?

We'll just have to wait until all of the matter gets settled, but one thing might interest you: no fewer than five squad cars showed up, I saw them myself as I was leaving...so around 10 cops were there, 9 male and one lady cop.  And while the male cops clustered outside the garage fearful of having being recognized by any of the party-goers (well, I'm just trying to make sense of why they acted as they did), it was the lady cop who actually went into the sex garage and communicated with the party organizers...ah, those cops showed more than they told.

No comments: