Monday, July 8, 2013

Bareback Top Plugs Hole, Fills It Twice

I hit the bareback party circuit over the holiday weekend, getting a lot of dick but the standout was a digout administered by a teasing top with a sense of drama.  First off, he didn't have a monster dick, but rather a perfectly respectable average-sized dick.  Second, he was experienced and knew what to do with an average sized dick, which is to ram it in deep and hard. 

It started like an ordinary (I'm not complaining!) fuck and he came within a few minutes, but he didn't stop there.  He pulled out and then teased the rim of my creamed butthole with the tip of his prod, light and easy, suggesting the was something more to come.  I really liked this, so I grabbed my moons and pulled them as wide as I could, so that even in this darkened room, he'd get a good view of my spermed hole and get inspired to wipe all the cum with his dick and then put it back up there.

Then I started talking...'Oh yeah, shove it up there!  Fuck your cum deep into my ass!' or something like that.  And that's what this top did.  He resumed fucking, and more spirited than before, turned on by my dirty talk.  This action continued for a few more minutes, until he pulled out and stroked himself, but we were both at a fever pitch by now, and I knew he wasn't going to be satisfied until he dumped a second load in my ass.  He wanked off some more, like it was the last thing he was gonna do before exploding, stuck that hard rod up my ass and fucked me deep and hard.  This time he tipped me off, 'I'm gonna cum,' just before blasting a second shot, stopping still while his cock twitched and unloaded. 

I was tempted to shoot out the cum then and there, but decided against it, as this was all the lube I'd be needing, this was a sex party after all.  Before I left the party, I got fucked by another dozen guys or so, and I don't think any of them came, but when I got home, I shat all the cum out of my ass and it was a better than decent deposit, thick and rich.  All his, I'm pretty sure.  No matter where you are, two is always better than one.

No comments: