Saturday, June 1, 2013

Black Country Dik Makes Me Feel His Cum

This trick from two nights past was a rangy black country boy with a bit of shyness.  And oh yeah...with a big dik...that he liked to use like a plunger. 

I have read many bottoms write how they could feel jets of cum blasted deep in their asses.  I've always thought this was total bullshit; in my time I have taken literally gallons of cum by now, and I'm pretty sure I'd know if I could feel seed planted deep in my hole.  But if they only imagined it then I guess it might as well have been so, being as it enhanced their sexual experience.  I can't say I felt his black cum as she shot up my butt but he came after only a couple of minutes...and kept on fuckin'...so that I heard and felt (!) that squishy seed on the edges of my buttlips, and the way he kept plunging in deeply then withdrawing, then working that big black dik of his all around my messy hole...yeah, I could feel all that going on.  Does that count?
A shot of cum lasts a nanosecond, but a messy anal massage with cum spilling out lasts much longer, to be sure.

After country boy left, I just lay around for a while, fingering my hole, licking his black cum off my fingers.  That pleasure lasted a lot, lot longer.  Oh yeah.

No comments: