Thursday, February 7, 2013

Serosorting Keeps World Safe from Billy Twee

Super Bowl Sunday found me at a BBQ/fundraiser/sex party in Silver Lake. These guys generously open up their home to strangers like me on a few special occasions throughout the year. The game played on a big screen in their backyard covered patio adjoining a play area with gloryholes and slings, but sex play was extended into their bedrooms, balcony and a living room where I thought the furniture was too good to fuck on, though that didn't stop my fellow cockhounds. A shortish bear in glasses with a thick stubby dick who's fucked me twice (once, sheathed in the basement of Master TomFister's place in the Castro and another time in a now demolished sex venue in SOMA) barebacked a short sexy Latino I recognized from Barebackrt in the kitchen. Watching them get it on was hot, eventhough fucking in the kitchen personally never worked for me. The Latin cutie was atypical, though...this wasn't the West Hollywood crowd; this was the East Hollywood crowd, just guys tending to beardom...not many cell phone queens, steroid queens, gymbots or Andrew Christian types here. I found the crowd earnest but not into fucking somebody they didn't know already. As a matter of fact, though there was some energetic barebacking here and there, but it concerned only guys who knew each other, or at least that's how it seemed to me. In short, this was mostly an oral crowd with lots of cocksucking going on everywhere except the patio where an unwritten rule was universally observed. So with all this cocksucking going on all around, I didn't get more than a couple of feel-ups the whole time I had my ass in the sling. I got a lot of interested looks, but that was about it. As I drove home, I pondered why not one guy even tried to fuck me. Come on, I was one of the easiest fucks there, and I made that pretty obvious. It finally struck me, that since this was an older crowd, and quite possibly not exclusively bareback, with probably a good percentage of negatives, they weren't going to take any chances with a pig slut like me who obviously was ready to take it from any warm, moving thing. I qualify the 'older' comment because I understand that HIV conversions have substantially declined among older guys, while rising among younger dumb fucks. That's how I pegged this crowd, football fans or not, as wise, experienced, wary but convinced that I was an uninhibited, non-discriminating, unprincipled pig bottom. Ah, yeah, and guilty as hell. Anyway, these hosts put on a great party, they were gracious and the food was great. Did I mention that $20 got you in...it was a fundraiser, of course...but you got unlimited food (probably catered from a restaurant, it was that good) and beer. A cocksucker's paradise; a bareback bottom's desert.

No comments: