Saturday, November 17, 2012

My Big Hole Gets a Big Pole: A Reunion with a Daddy Stud

My Thursday (Lights Out Party) at the Berkeley Steamworks got off to a slow start but that was because I got there early to improve my chances of getting a room without having to wait.  I was successful in this, and then I had some bizarre encounters before the big event unfolded much later.

First off I got fucked by a daddy who never really got all that hard or that big but somehow he managed to get it in and I did my best to clutch my butt muscles around a spongey smidge that never really felt like a dick.  He didn't move much; he mostly pushed, but it was like pushing a tiny chunk of banana against a hard surface..squishy. But...I got a cumload out of him...I really worked for that load by doing the ultimate buttwall massage. 

The next top simply lay on my back and moved around, snarling and growling, grabbing my neck and moving my head about.  Thing was, I couldn't feel a dick at all, not even a bump.  I thought for a moment I might be getting worked over by the famous Joe Mangina.  Then I thought this must be the way he gets off...he must just squirm around to get off.  But he didn't get off.  I put up with this bullshit for about 10 minutes and then said I had to pee.  The next top was hot and heavy until I opened a bottle of poppers.  He said he was allergic to poppers and beat a hasty retreat.  Then I got a deep load from a dick that looked like a big ole bratwurst that the top knew how to work nicely...this guy plunged as deep as he could, held his dick for a second, then unloaded a big load really deep in my ass.  This was an East Indian guy with Caucasian features and skin the color of rich dark chocolate.  The door was open, and we had roused a crowd, and this guy brashly cleared off all the voyeurs.  I mean, it was Lights Out pitch black so it would have been hard to see anything.

I spent this next hour trying to push that load out, but I'm still learning how to do this.  I think I'm developing a rosebud after all these thousands of dicks, but I still haven't managed to push out all the loads that might be in my ass.  All I get is a bullet haze of loud farts.

Finally, a shadowy number came in and started to feel me up...as I'm in my usual bath house pose: flat on my belly.  With my hand I can feel from his muscle tone that he's an older daddy, but it's a great worked out bod, his calves are beautifully muscled.  And there's a massive rod here and if he slips on a condom, I ain't comin' back here anymore.  He doesn't put on a condom.  He just pushes his rock hard cock into my well-fucked ass with one big thrust.  He stuffs his long straight dick into my deep hole to the hilt.  And I get a really good workout.  His style is to plunge and hold, retreat completely out of my ass, and then plunge and hold again. He never uses his hands.  And he doesn't really slam, he more like steers that big old manmeat, hits the wall and then puts out more pressure.  But he had dug so deep that he unleashed the cum from 2 loads that had lodged in my innermost depths.  And with his plunge and retreat style, every time he withdrew, there was a juicy, gummy gush of seed with buttfarts and this was too much for this dad.  His dick stayed rock hard throughout.  He liked to tickle my buttlips with his ramrod, teasing my hole before poising his pole on my holetrap before shoving it back in going all the way to the bottom of that cum reservoir, then pulling out, more dripping cum, more juicy farts.  I'm a bitch with cum fever, a crazy bitch with poppers up my nose, fat dick up my ass, cum, squish, grunt, fart...tribal beats, pitch black, this place could be burning in a raging fire, and I wouldn't give a good goddamn.  Man, I'm going to die!

This man is a great fuck but he wants a deeper probe he can get with me in missionary.  He gets me on my back, and we make eye to eye contact and...wow!!...this is the same daddy who closed an exceptional night a couple of years ago when I got fucked by four massive dicks one right after the other.  This is a reunion that might change things for me...I hope so.  We exchanged phone numbers after meeting years ago...he called me but I was at Home Depot at the time...I waited too long to call him back...it would have been embarrassing because I waited too goddamned long...then I got a new cellphone and all my old contacts were lost.  I think God meant this to happen...yeah, I believe in God (and guardian angels) when it suits me.  Anyway, I was so happy and he so was happy that we didn't care about fucking anymore, that's how great this was.  More about this later, if you guys can stand it.

No comments: