Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dept. of Corrections: Re: Double Fucking

In an earlier blog, I described how I wanted to see double penetration depicted, and bemoaned how the contemporary crop of video directors seem to have forgotten how to do it right, especially since double fucking is nothing new. I credited William Higgins for staging the perfect double penetration scene, but, as a number of readers have pointed out, it wasn't William Higgins at all, but rather John Travis, director of much of the Jeff Stryker repertoire. The scene I treasure was part of the John Tavis masterpiece, 'Power Tool,' best remembered not for the double fuck scene I love, but for prisoner Jeff Stryker powerfucking the late great total bottom Tony Bravo on a prison bunk...ah yes. That was by far a more memorable scene that will live forever, if fans could only find it. And for the record, the bottom who took two rawdicks up his ass was Gary Owen. Where be he now, God only knows.

No comments: