Sunday, March 13, 2011

Elderly Gent Gets Off

When I first checked out the Cathedral City Boys Club it was on a cool day in December. They have a very generous day pass with in-and-out privileges and a fairly extensive play area...a few sheds, one with gloryholes, another with benches and another with a sling...a 'confessional' and some sheltered outdoor pads for fucking, and a long, circuitous trail with many spots for sexual encounters. The grounds are landscaped with the usual tropical trees and shrubs, so you can really get into it, if you're a pig with some imagination.

But as I said, it was cool, only in the 60's in the middle of the day, but I still did my best to get fucked on one of the outdoor fuckpads (there are 2), and I attracted a lot of feel-ups, but the crowd was mostly older dads in various states of decay. But then...and of course this is what makes the hunt so exciting...you never know...a louche-looking Latino in sweat pants and a hoodie turns up, lingers a bit, obviously interested. He was so shrouded that what I remember most are his moustache and his teeth, and oh yeah, his fair-sized dick. The guy was out to fuck some ass and I was happy to comply...he came rather quickly and pulled out and my ass responded with a loud, squishy, sloppy fart. This seemed to scare him, and he beat a fast trail for elsewhere. But I had a nice load in there and it made the wait totally worth it. I had a couple more feel-ups but nothin' else got close to my butthole. But with the 12-hr. day pass, I was able to come back around midnight and I got a second load in the sling by a youngish dad type, a hotel guest who was wearing the issued the standard bathroom. He came like he hadn't come in weeks, with some violent thrusts and a yahoo that traveled into the chilly night. As I left, I saw him by the pool dancing by himself to the piped-in muzak. Well, not bad, I thought...2 for 2, eventhough it took 12 hours.

My next trip was in much better weather, more guys, the same out-of-shape daddy types, nobody really hot...BUT...again the hunt, if you're patient, can deal some surprises.
Here was a truly old daddy, maybe in his 80's, I'm not kidding, he could have used a walker. He moved very slowly and stuck his average sized dick in my face. I was happy to oblige...I felt dutiful, not merciful...I pride myself on my 'no attitude.' The elderly gents don't have much of a bush; this guy had a few blades of wispy pubic hair, all gone gray. He got semi-hard and I did a half-assed suck-off, and lo and behold, HE CAME!

In a matter of minutes. He said absolutely not one word, and then retreated, each footstep a steady stalk, like I said, he could have used a nice walker. I didn't swallow the cum. Instead I spit it out into the palm of my hand and did my best to push it into my ass, and then I cleaned off my hand by wiping my asscheeks with what was left. Cum is cum, but to be happy with an 80-year-old's cum, I think qualifies me as a real cumpig.

2 comments:

Bear Mark said...

I too try to have a no attitude outlook--of course I am a daddy type myself and a bear--so now of course it is better, but even when I was younger I figured out that usually something could attract me to a variety of guys.

When I am playing with a much older guy I kinda give him credit for being out there and going for it. It gives me hope for 20 or 30 years from now. I also think of it as paying it forward! Hopefully when I am there, someone like me will be around!

And some of the best loads of cum I have gotten have been from the granddads!

So keep up the good work!

Billy Twee said...

Bear Mark, you are s-o-o-o right.